Friday, January 06, 2006

antifascist noticeable


Is it just me or is spam becoming ever more surreal in its attempt to gain our attention?


Sure, I still receive my daily dose of traditional, ‘classic’ spam. From the direct …


How Would You Like a Much Bigger P E N I S?
GAIN UPTO 2-3 I N C H E S !!
GO HERE
FACT: 76% of woman are not satisfied with their lovers size.


to the even more direct …

From: Sandie
Subject: Just do her!


but lately I’ve been receiving some really quite weird unsolicited material.

Allow me to demonstrate…


Exhibit 1

Subject: Giancarlo says hello

Hi there,

I just got off the phone with Giancarlo and he was telling me about his new book about getting what (and who) you want with the power of Witchcraft.
Yes, I said Witchcraft.
But not the bad kind…a helpful, spiritual sort of thing.
Anyway, he told me about the amount of copies he was selling on a daily basis and (after my jaw absolutely dropped) I was convinced we are in the middle of a 'magic revolution'
He doesn’t know how long he can offer this book, so I wanted to make sure you had your chance to read it before it’s gone I am SURE you will love it :-)

Check it out.
Enjoy!
Tom


Exhibit 2

From: Ilar Imperato [imperailar@frommetoyou.com]
Sent: 13 December 2005 15:24
To: Jimmy Barroso
Subject: Re: antifascist noticeable

<link removed>

Then I must demand more money. Whoevers paying you can afford it. Not a dollar! Then Im leaving. Stop! ... Five hundred more, thats it. Five thousand or I go. Ridiculous! See you in another twenty years- All right. ... All right, five thousand. Oh, Randy, youre so obvious. Its why youre not really one of the brightest, just someone who can use language to make yourself appear bright, and I think weve seen and heard enough of that these days. ... Ten thousand, Dr. Gates, or I go to the raucous bar of my choice. You cant do this.


He’s right. I can’t…

(category: daft stuff)


No comments: